Phase Two Manual
Community Outreach & Action
- Introduction to Family Focused Organizing.
- Curriculum for five parent workshops, including “Overview of Community Outreach & Action”, “Getting People Involved”, “The Art of The One-on-One Relationship-Building Interviews”, “Building the Team and Setting Outreach Goals”, and “Finalize the Outreach Plan, ‘Hitting the Streets’ and Graduation.”
- Instructions for taking parent leaders through the outreach process – including support for hosting community planning meetings.
- Community action section includes instructions for how to help parents prepare for a town hall meeting, campaign launch or action.
- Notes for organizers, with tips and insights for success.
- Real life examples of parents and parent teams in action.
- Sample meeting agendas, outreach scripts and surveys, and sample flyers.
- Appendices in English and Spanish for all handouts.
Price per manual, including shipping: $50. Order Manuals here.